Welcome To Missing Brackets
What is this place?
- This site was built with the idea of making it easier for people to get help with their code. The tools I offer here are all open source and available elsewhere but I thought it made sense to bring all these tools together in a way that makes it easier for new and experienced developers to get help, share code or just do some easy on the fly coding from the web browser.
- In the future I plan to start blogging in the section titled Typo's Ramblings where I will cover things like my personal projects, coding tips and just general coding ramblings.
How does it work?
- The site works with tabs. Each tab loads a tool or chat or a sub section. If a tab loads dynamic content, you will notice a reset link on top of the title in case you ever wish to return it to original. The key here is that switching between tabs does not unload them so that you can use multiple tools, be in chat, switch between them all and not lose anything.
What do each of the tabs up top do?
- The live chat, is the best way to get help and talk with other web developers. * If you have your own IRC client and prefer not to use the web portal, please connect to irc.missingbrackets.com.
- The paste bin allows you to easily paste anything you want and includes full syntax highlighting and diff support between a paste and its previous version.
- The PHP Codepad allows you to do real time testing of your PHP code.
- The SQL Codepad allows you to do real time testing of your SQL schemas and queries.
Untrusted: The Adventures Of DR. Eval (JS Coding Game)
Code Combat (JS Coding Game)
- A list of resources for web developers.